Sunday, March 18, 2007

Pictures





So, two weeks have come and gone and life is going well at our house. Miles is really sweet with Danika. He looks for her around the house, offers her his most coveted toys and lovingly pats her on the head whenever she is within his reach. He has never seemed so big or adorable to me. Miles also seems to be enjoying spending so much time with his daddy. Robert's been doing it all - the meals, diaper changes, naps, baths... he may not do things exactly the way I do (i.e. the RIGHT way), but the kid is fed, clean, relatively well rested and happy so I can't complain. He even does the wash and dishes somehow and I have to confess I have learned some parenting "tricks" from him which I will surely steal.

Where have I been you ask? I have been feeding Danika in her room, sitting in our ridiculously comfortable new gliding rocker seen here. It's not the one we ordered but ours was delayed so the store sent this one out for us to use until it was ready and I fell in love with it. It reclines all the way so you can totally sleep in it and red is my favorite color - it doesn't really go with the room but when she gets older it will look better in our living room. I may be premature in saying so but I think breastfeeding is going to work out this time. It's getting a little better day by day and if it never gets any better I could handle this pain so woo hoo, I'm pretty pleased with myself :)

No comments: