Thursday, February 15, 2007

Babywatch 2007

Having contractions or "contraptions" as Robert would say, for the last two days. I finally started timing them tonight and I've had one every 12-20 minutes for the last two hours. Guess tomorrow is a good day to finish packing my bag O' fun and get some things in order around the house.
I was over at my neighbor's house today and a friend of hers who was also there suggested that if I'm really ready to have the baby and I want to speed things along, I should take a long bike ride. I honestly think I would be stopped by the police if I were to try to ride a bike around town looking like this but if you see me, give me a push, I probably need it.

Holler!!

1 comment:

mamarazzi said...

WAIT! i have yet to get you that insert for the carrier...but seriously, i wish you a fast and easy labor!