Thursday, February 14, 2008

2 Things

Some things happened today that I felt are worth sharing. First, I pulled the "lock the keys AND kids in the car" trick. My car is in the shop so I'm driving Robert's and you lock that car by flipping a switch inside the car instead of pressing a button on your keys (which are presumably in your hand), like you do with my car. I have a spare but of course it was in my wallet. In the car. Thankfully we were only in our garage so the embarrassment factor was minimal. Anyway, I tried to get Miles to unlock himself from the car seat so he could open the door, but he kept saying "mommy do it" which led me to believe he just didn't get it. Eventually my sister brought her spare and we moved on with the day.

The next thing that happened is that Miles took his nap in a big boy bed (thank you Ben & Jen!). He's actually sleeping in there right now so I'm curious to see how long this nap lasts. It will be so weird to have him just open the door and walk out of his room like a regular person.

No comments: